From him I learnt to dress immaculately
From him I learnt to sacrifice for Children
From him I learnt the joy of doing what the heart longs to do, no matter how tough or impossible it seems
From him I learnt of my Faith and my love for its rich Sacred Tradition
From him have I inherited all my various and variegated interests which sometimes befuddles those who know me
From him I learnt that life is to be lived - not just dreamt about.
Remembering you Daddy, and missing you, this Father's Day.
From him I learnt to sacrifice for Children
From him I learnt the joy of doing what the heart longs to do, no matter how tough or impossible it seems
From him I learnt of my Faith and my love for its rich Sacred Tradition
From him have I inherited all my various and variegated interests which sometimes befuddles those who know me
From him I learnt that life is to be lived - not just dreamt about.
Remembering you Daddy, and missing you, this Father's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment